Homeopathy is a system of medicine that supports your health naturally in the context of the whole person and your individuality.
It has a huge scope and is used for complex, chronic conditions, emotional and mental health and is also safe and effective for simple first aid situations. It is suitable for everyone.
Just room for 4 people in my clinic! I give a free talk each first Monday of the month 9.15 - 10.00 am. An introduction to homeopathy and what to expect from treatment - ideal if you are wanting to know more about natural health and would like a chance to ask any questions over a cup of tea.
Examples of health issues for which clients regularly consult me:
- Anxiety, depression, low confidence
- Stress-related disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Allergies including hay fever
- Sleep disorders
- Menopausal symptoms
- Menstrual problems and PMS
- IBS and digestive disorders
- Rheumatism and arthritis
- Skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis
- Children's health
I have found that homeopathy suits:
- Those who have been told that there is no treatment for their condition
- Those who are concerned about the side-effects of their prescribed drugs
- People who wish to improve their own or their children's health naturally
- Pregnant women who do not want to or cannot take conventional medicine
- People who know they could just feel so much better
- Those who have tried “everything” else with no improvement
- Children and adults with an acute illness such as flu, earache or an injury
Cath Sleigh DSH RSHom
If you are struggling with your health I hope that you will find the pages of my website helpful. I am an experienced, registered homeopath who works with people of all ages and health conditions. I work closely with people in order to achieve good results, offering supportive and caring homeopathic treatment. If you would like to have an initial chat with me please get in touch.
Topsham Homeopathic Practice is in Devon and easily reached from Exeter, Exmouth and the whole of the South West by train, bus or car.
"The highest ideal of cure is to restore health rapidly, gently, permanently; to remove and destroy the disease in the shortest, surest, least harmful way, according to clearly comprehensible principles.
Samuel Hahnemann, The Organon of Medicine, Founder of Homeopathy"